Kamis, 26 Desember 2013

a day to remember - if it means a lot to you

 Em/D       G
And hey darling
  Gsus2            Em/D
I hope you're good tonight
       G                   Gsus2
And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving
Em/D
Yeah I want it but no I don't need it
G                Gsus2           Em/D
Tell me something sweet to get me by
    C/G                 G
'Cuz I can't come back home till they're singing


C/G      Gsus2     Em/D
La, la la la, la la la
G
'Til everyone is singing


CHORUS:

G                   Gsus2
If you can wait till I get home
       Em/D
Then I swear to you
                      C/G
That we can make this last

(La la la)
G                   Gsus2
If you can wait till I get home
       Em/D
Then I swear come tomorrow
                       C/G
This will all be in the past
        G
Well it might before the best


back to INTRO again

mau liat videonya ni http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFK6b0F8sKI

2 komentar: